or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Baby Lambskin Rug Cosy Mate #CMIV
Made of genuine lambskin which has a natural and long-lasting softness. Available in 5 colours, this multipurpose rug could be used as a doggie bed, home decor, or even for your baby's tummy time! This Lambskin Rug is comfy, cosy, and extra cushioned for your comfort. It is also a great gift option!
- Brand: EVER UGG
- Our premium baby lambskin rugs can be used as a cot underlay, cribs, playpens, or in any other places to provide your little one with some additional comfort
- Our wool rug is hypoallergenic and safe for baby
- Our sheepskin rugs are soft and silky to touch, nature wool allows air to freely circulate between your baby and the lambskin rug, keeps your baby feeling dry, and reduces the chance of heat rashes
- Origin: Made in China
Colors:Blue/Pink/Natural Ivory/Cream/Harbour Mist
Size: 86cm * 55cm(mid-width) with fur
- Best to dry clean
- Minor stains can be sponged off with a damp cloth.
- Wash with a mild soap or enzyme-free fabric washing liquids.
- A brisk shake and a brief brush will restore the pile.
Lambskin and Sheepskin is a natural materials. Each and every lambskin rug will have minor differences in shape and colour. It is perfectly normal if your sheepskin rug has a smell. To minimise the natural smell, we recommend our customers vent the rugs outside.
7 uses for sheepskin rugs you may not have thought of!
Sheepskin is one of the most multi-purpose materials on the planet - from doggie beds to home decor and your baby's tummy time, sheepskin is comfy, cosy, and extra cushioned for your comfort. We share our top seven uses for sheepskin, so you can get creative when purchasing your brand-new rug. Read now!
As it was a present for my grandson and parter, and I live in NZ, but no they love it
We provide Free Shipping for orders over $60 Australia Wide or $8 will be charged for orders less than $60. We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.