Soft Cuddly FLATOUT BEAR #11977
Soft, cuddly, and flat, the Genuine FLATOUTbear is handmade in China from Australian sheepskin shaped like a teddy bear.
They are just gorgeous. They're natural, plush, and luxurious - perfect for babies, kids, grannies...
What can we say, everyone loves FLATOUTbears.
If you have a FLATOUTbear already, read no further because you know how fabulous they are:
- Hand-made in China from Australian sheepskin (front & back)
- 30cm x 20cm or 12" x 8" (this may vary slightly as each bear is hand cut)
- 5cm or 2" flat
- Easy care - warm hand wash and dry in shade
- Baby Safe Eyes and Nose - meets Australian and International toy safety Standards.
- Colours available - milk, honey, latte, licorice, chocolate, koala grey, pale blue, and rosie pink.
- Please choose your colour from the drop-down menu.
- A "please phone home" stitched-in label with room for your phone number.
- We believe everyone deserves a FLATOUTbear.
FLATOUT bears are the perfect little companion and comforter for a newborn or young baby.
Bought 2 of them for my nephews and they just love them, teddys are sooo cute and soft just like my nephews.
Soft Cuddly FLATOUT BEAR
Gorgeous Flatout Koala for a baby girl.
Love this bear a get size and very good value
5 Stars 🌟
I have bought many Flatout Bears over the years. They are the perfect gift. You can wash them. They are flat, so baby can lay on them. They are soft, not scratchy against the skin. The seams are not hard, so the threads don't break. They hold an aroma, so baby always feels safe. Lastly - they are safe - nothing to hurt baby. Most people I give them to go "oh they're too expensive for baby to have or play with" but they're less expensive than most bears and you cant let baby play with the other bears because their eyes might fall off or the ribbon might choke them. Most of my gifted bears have survived into toddlerhood and a few refuse to give them up. My goddaughter is 14 and FlatBear goes everywhere that it is possible to take it.
Best of all for all of us - They are Made in Australia - Good for All of Us - Keeping Jobs Here - to Protect our Lifestyle.
We provide Free Shipping for orders over $60 Australia Wide or $8 will be charged for orders less than $60. We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (email@example.com) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.