AS Unisex Sheepskin Ankle Ugg Boots Dylan #AS5002
If you’re looking for a sturdy pair of boots that are guaranteed to keep you cosy, then look no further! Our Australian Shepherd Dylan Boots are lined with premium Australian wool, boast a stunning suede exterior and have an easy to adjust Velcro strap.
- Australian Genuine Sheepskin Lining & Insole. Premium Australia merino sheepskin, dense, soft and extremely comfortable.
- The suede upper is susceptible to staining and discolorations when exposed to moisture.
- Water Resistant, HQ certified. The upper is pre-treated with a layer of nanotech coating that repels liquid and stains. It keeps your boots clean as long as possible.
- Soft durable non-slip TPR outsole for comfort and support. The waffle-like pattern is designed for better grip on any surface and advanced wear-resistance.
- Hook-and-loop fastener ensures extra fit closure
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Fine craftsmanship.
- Free Shipping Australia Wide.
- 100% brand new and high quality, comes in a branded box, suitable for gift.
- Package and Product Designed in Australia. This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb, and it has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Colors: Chestnut/Grey
AU Ladies 5 / AU Men 3 / EU 36
AU Ladies 6 / AU Men 4 / EU 37
AU Ladies 7 / AU Men 5 / EU 38
AU Ladies 8 / AU Men 6 / EU 39
AU Ladies 9 / AU Men 7 / EU 40
AU Ladies 10 / AU Men 8 / EU 41
AU Ladies 11 / AU Men 9 / EU 42
AU Ladies 12 / AU Men 10 / EU 43
AU Ladies 13 / AU Men 11 / EU 44
I am a paraplegic and bought these boots for ease of getting on and to stop pressure sore on my toes - they are excellent - the Velcro closure supports my ankles and gets them onto my club feet easily. Have ordered a second pair
Was very easy to order and prompt service from the dealer to me good value for money Is definitely there. Definitely recommend by me
We were really happy with the quality and price of the grey boots purchased
They keep my toes and ankles toasty warm.
We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.