AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD® Women Lace Up Chunky Snow Boots Natalia #AS3043
Stay protected and warm on your ski trip with Australian Shepherd Chunky Snow Boots Lace-up Natalia. The thick exterior of cow leather and polyester and the durable rubber soles of the boots allow you to endure any type of cold weather. Available in chestnut and white, add an extra element of chic to your Apres Ski outfits.
- Brand: Australian Shepherd
- The design of the snow boots cuff with plush adds a sense of style.
- The upper is made of a combination of cow leather and TPR, providing excellent waterproofing and durability.
- Adjustable lace-up system for easy customization of comfort and fit.
- Thick plush lining, providing not only breathability but also the warmest care in this winter.
- Reinforced boot construction and ankle support structure for extra support and stability.
- The thick and chunky sole for added foot protection and impact resistance.
- High-grip TPR outsole with deep lugs for outstanding traction and stability.
- Great gift idea for friends and family.
Upper: Cow Leather + Polyester
Colors: Chestnut/ White
Origin: Made in China
AU Ladies 5 / AU Men 3 / EU 36
AU Ladies 6 / AU Men 4 / EU 37
AU Ladies 7 / AU Men 5 / EU 38
AU Ladies 8 / AU Men 6 / EU 39
AU Ladies 9 / AU Men 7 / EU 40
AU Ladies 10 / AU Men 8 / EU 41
I wore these in the snow in Tromso, Norway and in the Austrian Alps and was really happy with them. My feet were warm in the snow and stayed dry - even when it was pouring with rain. The bottom is rubbery and completely waterproof. The leather go soaked (second picture) but no water got through to my socks. I sized up so I could wear two pairs of thick socks but they were still a bit loose and bunched a little bit at the top. They grip on the soles was really good so I didn’t slip on any ice. I don’t usually add pictures but I couldn’t find any pictures of these boots on a person before I bought them so I have attached some.
I got these in size 6 in the Tan option and they are so warm and comfortable. Sizing runs big so I could have easily gone for a size 5 but I can now wear thicker socks with them. They look great and are kind f chunky around the cuffs and tp but that gives them a comfy look. Very happy, thank you.
We provide Free Shipping for orders over $60 Australia Wide or $8 will be charged for orders less than $60. We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.